*/

God Provides! Again and Again...



Some weeks ago I applied for a CTS special grant scholarship. I recently stopped by the financial office to find out when I would receive and answer regarding receiving or not a portion of that grant. One of the persons in the financial office asked me: "Do you have any urgency?" I said: "No, I don't..." That same night my car broke! After going to the mechanic I was worried because I was not able to afford the cost of the repair. Next morning, I went to the financial office again and talked to the same person that the day before asked me: "Do you have any urgency?" and I told her what my urgency was, that is to repair the broken car. Amazingly, some hours later I was granted the necessary funds from a donor to cover the repair of the car!

God's provision goes beyond anything one may see with their eyes. So do not attempt to see or assess what God is doing or providing, instead let us not see but walk in faith trusting that our Father (that happens to be the creator of the universe, world and everything in it!) is guiding the way and gives us what we truly need. If he will give us the precious gift of eternal life, do you think He will abandon us in your needs? No, by no means! He won't.

"And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:19

0 comentaris: