*/

Your Mission is Right Where You Are





Sometimes we may think that Missionary work is far from our possibilities. After all, we may not be able to travel to faraway countries or able to speak exotic languages. However, the mission field is right here, right where you are.

Sometimes it just takes a new perspective on missionary work. I (Alex) am currently enrolled at IPFW trying to get a BA in English.  I thought that I could use my final projects to reach out.  I have been longing to share some of my projects with you. I hope you like them.

The first one is a project for my History of English Language aka HEL....






Time travelling with the Bible, a brief history of the English language


L
anguage changes, it always has, it always will. And, even though we are not always willing to accept this fact, we cannot avoid this chameleonic animal to keep evolving.
English is an ancient language with many centuries of history. The aim of this project is twofold: on one hand, to observe the evolution of the English language through Bible translation and, also to give an account of the changes observed in the frame of the History of the English Language.   

If you want to keep reading, please click here: Time Traveling with the Bible

0 comentaris: