*/

Graduation



Great news! I (Alex) have just graduated from college!! We arrived in the States four years ago, as you may know. I started taking classes at Southeast Community College in Lincoln, Nebraska. Two years later I graduated with an Associates of Arts. It was then that we moved to Fort Wayne, Indiana. I transferred my credits to Indiana University-Purdue University towards a major in English with a concentration in Language. Last week I took my last final in the Psychology of Language. I can now breathe and relax for a little while and awe at God's mercy and all the blessings that He is pouring over us. Graduating from college would have been absolutely impossible for me without His constant support and guidance. I am immensely grateful and honored. To God be the Glory!

The Commencement Ceremony will take place Wednesday, May 13, 2015 in the Arena of the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Please, feel free and most welcome to join me and my family in this very special day!



0 comentaris: